Save money by purchasing your Pre-Sale Ticket Packages!
Click on the bar at the top of the page to purchase Admission & Ticket Packages (please note ticket packages do NOT include an admission ticket)
SERVING THE COMMUNITIES OF MOONACHIE, LITTLE FERRY AND OTHER TOWNS OF SOUTH BERGEN
Your generous donation will help fund our programs helping your neighbors!
Sign up to hear from us about events and ways to get involved and make a difference!
Our mission is to use our time, talents and resources to improve our local communities.
In support of our Rotary International's mission which is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
- The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service
- High ethical standards in business and professions; the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignifying of each Rotarian's occupation as an opportunity to serve society
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business, and community life
- The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service
- You want to give back by supporting a local non profit organization
- You enjoy working with people in the Moonachie area
- Make new friends
- Grow your leadership skills
- Become more active in the community
- Connect with other business leaders
We local business people, teachers, school administrators, citizens & municipal employees - with a common cause - helping our kids, our neighbors and our seniors!
For over 10 years, the South Bergen Rotary Club and it's Foundation have made a difference.
While we may not be able to change the whole world, what we do makes a world of change for kids and seniors in our communities.
- Weekend Snack Pack Program
- Senior lunches
- Reading programs
- School gardens
- 'Stash the Trash'
- Christmas Tree Lighting